Every year, thousands of students prepare for this test, many of them achieve success too. Here, Lifology.com suggests certain tips the achievers usually follow; certain techniques to crack this national-level entrance exam and attain higher grades.
- Smart Study: Today the idea of smart work replaces the myth of hard work. This is applicable while preparing for the NEET as well. Students must study smart — that is, use their time, resource smartly, depending on your weaknesses and strengths. Even if it’s a subject that calls for more time, but you are good with it, spend less time on it, and fill your knowledge gap by learning more of the subjects you struggle with.
- Remember Your Goal: Do not forget that you are not preparing for your thesis paper or Ph.D. This is an entrance exam, and reading from multiple reference books or following various notes may confuse you. Focus on your goal and study accordingly. Filter your study material and cut the clutter.
- Know The Syllabus: You must be fully aware of the NEET syllabus of the year in which you will be attending the exam. You should also know the number of questions in the exam for each subject, and the time allotted for each section.
- Know Your Skill: Every student has some skills. You must understand your capability and strong points, and use the same to crack the exam. Try to analyse the questions and options for better understanding.
- Select The Right Books: You must select the best books from the market to prepare for NEET. There are many, but ensure you choose the ones written by the best authors. Do some research online, or talk to teachers and those who have cracked the exam, before you buy the books.
- Attend Online Coaching: You can consider taking help from online coaching because it is a smart, convenient, and effective option for every student before the exam. Being an internet course, you can also save on time and effort that you would have otherwise spent on a real-life coaching class.
- Ace Time Management: Split your time between your subjects and try to manage them smoothly. Good time management skill is the key to success not just to crack NEET but also for a fulfilling career.
Above all, be confident and have patience while preparing for the exam.
And do not forget, you can always reach out for help. If you feel overwhelmed or intimidated, please do not hesitate to talk to your friends, parents or teachers and seek help.